Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dentist Day

Today is all about the men and women who help us take care of our teeth!

I'm not going to lie. Going to the dentist is one of my least favorite things. This is mainly due to the fact that I absolutely hate having my mouth numb. I would rather take ten shots in my arm then have the feeling of being numb for 5 hours. I don't get cavities too often, but when I do I always ask for no novicane. My dentist always tries to pursued me otherwise, but I would rather take 10 minutes of pain over 5 hours of feeling like I'm drooling. I know that I am not the only one who doesn't enjoy the dentist. But the dentist really does help. With out them, most of us would not have our real teeth by the time we were in our 40s. They help us not only keep our teeth, but also can help warn us about other health issues that we might be having based on our gums and teeth.

So make sure that you keep up on your checkups and annual teeth cleaning! We don't like them - but it is worth it in the long run!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment