Thursday, June 11, 2015

Corn on the Cob Day

I remember corn on the cob as being one of my brothers favorite meals as a kid when we were growing up. My mom would buy some corn on the cob at a little farm on her way home from work. When she got home we would help her peel the husk and she would cook them. My brother always ate at least 3 or 4. He would eat them so fast that you would think that he was in a corn on the cob eating contest!

I, on the other hand, never truly loved corn on the cob. Sure, I will eat it, but it's not something that I loved. My family blamed it on the fact that I hated how it got stuck in my braces. Although that is true, I have found that the strings have always gotten stuck in my teeth - even before 5 years of braces. I do love the Native American decorative corn on the cob though! It always comes in such a variety of pretty colors!

So lets go get some corn on the cob!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment