Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Great Outdoors Day

Today is all about going out into nature and enjoying all of the things it gives us.

I truly enjoy going into nature. I remember when I was in high school my science teacher gave us a project. For this project we had to go into nature for 4 hours and observe/take notes of what we saw, smelled, heard, etc. I chose to go to our local state park. It was in the fall and the leaves were gorgeous! I took a ton of photos of the trees, bugs, lotus leaf pods, frogs, and a few small animals (rabbits and squirrels). It was one of the few school assignments that I would have done on my own without it having to be given to us for a grade (although I did pass that project with flying colors!).

So get out there and enjoy nature!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment