Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ribbon Day

Lets celebrate Ribbon - The different color strands of thin material that we use to decorate gifts and other crafty things!

I learned how to curl ribbon from my Aunt Cathy. Whenever there was a present to be wrapped she would pull out her ribbon, scissors, and her ribbon shredder. We would tie the ribbon around the present and then add more strands of ribbon. We would then use her ribbon shredder to make skinner pieces of ribbon. We would then use the scissors to curl the ribbon. Because of my Aunt, I love to add ribbon to gifts. It makes it more special, and surprisingly, not many people enjoy adding ribbons to their gifts. I love it! I can make it whatever colors I want, and it is almost relaxing!

So lets pull out that ribbon and have some fun!

Erin
   Reeses & Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment